Rental Terms: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Terms at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
Access: Guest shall allow Homeowners, property management and staff access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. We shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
- Smoking is NOT allowed inside the property, Smoking is allowed outside only.
- People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above.
- Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
- The home is privately owned and equipped with a home security system; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners, property management and staff are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
- Only use appliances for their intended uses
- Pets are NOT allowed.
- Housekeeping: Is provided 1 day per week.
- Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located in the covered garage.
- Fireplaces: The fireplaces are non-vented gas logs. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplaces.